Auto / HD Truck Diesel Technicians
TransTechs - Automotive Technician TransTechs - Diesel Mechanic
Auto and Diesel Technician
Shift: 7AM-4:30PM M-F
Shift: 5AM-5PM M-F
Auto and Diesel Technician Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs assigned vehicle and facility maintenance related duties (e.g. vehicle washing, cleaning, fueling, oil changes, lubrication, light vehicle repair etc.) in a safe and timely manner.
- Arranges for and obtains appropriate inspections and approval of all repairs before vehicle is released from maintenance facility.
- Maintains a safe, clean, productive and efficient work area including ensuring work area is in compliance with all relevant Federal, State/Provincial and local guidelines and requirements.
- Records time spent, parts used and repairs conducted on the appropriate form upon completion of assignment.
- Other duties as required to support operations.
Auto and Diesel Technician Qualifications and requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED and 3+ year’s diesel mechanic experience.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment physical and drug screen.
- Have the ability lift up to 50 pounds, spending time bending, climbing and stooping.
- Must have own set of tools.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License
- Must have own steel toe boots.
- CDL preferred, but not required.
- Must be able to pass CRIM and DMV Checks.
- Diesel Technicians – CDL preferred.
- Previous gas or diesel vehicle maintenance and repair experience.