Lead Planning Analyst
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a planning analyst for an opportunity in Roswell, NM.
Responsible to ensure that all maintenance work packages are efficiently processed through initiation, planning, execution, control and closure for every aircraft visit with emphasis on quality and accuracy of the finished product. Daily involvement with each assigned project to have the most accurate status of the aircraft. Plan and price customer work packages and programs for labor and materials requirements. Create, update, and monitor production schedules and milestones. Create and update program billing groups as required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Effectively coordinate all aspects of package preparation to ensure all five phases of package development are completed efficiently on-time and accurate.
- Estimate customer supplied work packages and programs for individual skills and identify the material and tooling requirements. Determine cumulative program cost for labor hours by skill.
- Prepare work package to go to production booth as follows:
- Create billing group matrix for cost accounting to support customer and AerSale billing requirements.
- Enter individual work cards into Pentagon System with job description, estimated man-hour requirements by skill and any customer card references as necessary.
- Produce paperwork with bar codes or attach bar code labels to customer paperwork for labor and material tracking.
- Research all technical reference data needed to accomplish work cards and attach to work deck where applicable.
- Develop aircraft master phasing chart listing all work cards to be completed by day for each check and above project and provide a master flowchart to support the plan.
- Update chart weekly on production floor for completed and rescheduled tasks, additional milestone (major discrepancies), departure date, etc., as input is provided by aircraft maintenance management personnel.
- Provide aircraft post-departure analytical report as required to show each projects performance criteria.
- Assist management in forecasting all manpower, facility, tooling, and material requirements using customer provided work scopes.
- Schedule pre-induction meetings for all Maintenance and other support staff as necessary to provide an overview of each project’s work scope.
- Maintain a lessons learned file for each project.
- Turn over to production a complete work package which consists of: pre-dock and contract review, work package, manpower requirements, tooling and material requirements and all appropriate technical data attached.
- Understand and be able to accomplish the functions of all other members in the Planning office.
- Assist management with forecasting all manpower, facility, tooling and material requirements using customer provided work scopes.
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.
Accountable to the Director of Maintenance in all daily functions
Qualification / Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Two (2) year’s aircraft planning/pricing and proficient in A.D. research, familiar with Maintenance Programs and can read and understand Aircraft manuals and drawings.
- Four (4) years’ commercial aircraft experience.
- Computer use: PC and mainframe, must be computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Excel, Access and Project.
- Comprehensive knowledge of aircraft related scheduling and maintenance packages.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Must be a self-starter and ability to work with minimum supervision.
Preferred but not required:
- College graduate
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
None required for this position
- Normal office environment where approximately 70% of work is performed in a sitting position.
- Frequent exposure to the outside hangar areas for meetings and employee relations functions for varying lengths of time.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds, climb stairs, bend, and stoop as necessary.
- Normal or corrected hearing and vision are required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH provides you with a real benefits package, including access to company-sponsored medical/dental insurance and a 401k program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.