CNC Maintenance Technician
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Maintenance Mechanic for an opportunity in San Antonio, Texas
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Team with others to set-up, operate and inspect parts on conventional and Computerized Numerical Controlled (CNC) machines and mediums to assure the timely production and delivery of quality products to the customer.
- Work from drawings, documents, process specifications, quality control requirements, and established processes or procedures.
- Perform multi-tasking and multi-machine operation where applicable.
- Produce parts or assemblies using Conventional or Computerized Numerical Controlled (CNC) mediums, while simultaneously ensuring product and/or process quality at all levels of the manufacturing operation through monitoring/verification methodologies.
- Concurrently perform related functions to provide complete hardware in accordance with engineering specifications including,(e.g., operating multiple machines simultaneously, deburr part surface, milling, drilling, boring, honing, grinding, fastening).
- Perform routine minor machine maintenance as part of their daily work duties (e.g., replacing machine filters, changing standard light bulbs on machines and equipment, maintaining lubrication/coolant levels, etc. as related to basic Total Preventative Maintenance duties).
- Routinely move product within the immediate manufacturing work area, including across isle, using shop assigned equipment as required and complete transactions necessary to move product to the next operation. On an exception basis, moves product to the next operation within a building.
- Support the continuous flow of product within the manufacturing process by training and assisting employees of the same or lower classification level.
- Cross trains in inspection and becomes SIA qualified.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Temp to full time hire.
- Candidate must be able to start ASAP.
- Technical / School training preferred.
- Good communication skills – written and verbal
- Good computing skills
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH provides you with a real benefits package, including access to company-sponsored medical/dental insurance and a 401k program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.