LAUNCH technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an Assembler for a position in Santa Maria, CA.
Assembles aircraft interior structures and/or parts, such as bins, galleys, lavatories, sidewalls, cargo liners, etc and builds sub assemblies for the completion of aircraft interior structures, and/or parts using engineering drawings, company and customer specifications.
Summary of Duties:
- Adheres to company and customer specifications, work instructions, engineering prints and work orders.
- Documents the materials used in the process to maintain traceability.
- Builds sub assemblies of aircraft components, such as:
- Forming of aluminum trim extrusions, fiberglass laminates and other materials for completion of the sub assemblies, parts or structures.
- Fills and fairs areas as necessary per the established specification or customer limits.
- Installs inserts and applies edging material.
- Assembles sub components for the structures/units.
Assembles aircraft structures and units, such as:
- Bonds and attaches the sub assemblies to the structure/unit.
- Attaches the hardware, plumbing and some electrical components.
- Safely handles various regulated materials used in the process.
- Must carefully handle raw material and manufactured parts to ensure the integrity and quality is not compromised by handling
- All employees have an affirmative duty to protect and maintain the confidentiality of C&D products.
- As business conditions change it is necessary that all employees productively react and handle other essential tasks as assigned now or in the future.
- Tasks may vary slightly based on products produced at division.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
Experience: 0-3 years.
Computer Skills: Not required.
Other Skills: The ability to read and write at a level necessary for successful job performance.
Description: Entry level.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.