Avionics Installer – Senior
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Senior Avionics Installers with experience removing and installing avionics electrical components for an opportunity in Savannah, GA.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Senior Avionics Installers lead, support, and assist the efforts of technicians performing avionics installations. Fabricates wire harnesses, installs, terminates, ring-out, and assists in functional test of avionics/electrical systems.
- Provides work direction to technicians.
- Ensures completion of tasks within allotted time frame.
- Coordinates with and assists other departments to ensure on-time delivery of aircraft.
- Installs/modifies/fabricates wiring and electrical components, fixtures, and associated equipment in accordance with blueprints, worksheets, engineering drawings.
- Trains other team members in associated work assignments.
- Uses ability as a skilled specialist to contribute to the development of employees and techniques.
- Completes work in innovative and effective ways.
- Assists Engineering in resolving problems and makes repairs per engineering direction.
- Maintains required logs and records. 6. Ensures that work accomplished meets applicable regulatory requirements and customer specifications.
- Enforces the company FOD program, tool control program, 5-S program and all safety regulations.
- Checks all work, including other team members, to ensure a defect free assembly prior to final inspection.
Qualifications and requirements:
- High School diploma/GED.
- Two (2) years of accredited schooling in aviation electronics and two (2) years related work experience; or four (4) years experience in an avionics/electronic career field.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and schematic diagrams.
- Possess a working knowledge of the Policies and Procedures manual, Inspection Procedures manual, and pertinent Process Specifications.
- Possess the proven ability to move to new tasks with only a minimal, short-term impact to established goal hours and schedule.
- Strong written and verbal skills required.
- Computer keyboard skills necessary.
- Must pass pre-employment urinalysis.
- Must pass pre-employment background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.