Quality Assurance Analyst
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Manufacturing Engineer with Manufacturing Planning experience for an opportunity in Savannah, Georgia.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Under administrative direction, leads the development and establishment of quality assurance standards, procedures and measures for the information technology services. Applies proven analytical and problem-solving skills to help validate IT processes through careful testing in order to maximize the benefit of business investments in IT initiatives.
- Develops and establishes quality assurance procedures, measures and testing standards for new applications, products, and/or enhancements to existing applications throughout their development/product life cycles.
- Ensures that testing activities allow applications to meet business requirements and systems goals, fulfill end-user requirements, and identify existing or potential issues.
- Prepares and delivers reports, recommendations or alternatives that address existing and potential trouble areas in IT systems and projects across the Enterprise.
- Leads the development of change control processes, practices, and guidelines for new and existing technologies.
- Collaborates with software/systems personnel in application testing, such as system, unit regression, load and acceptance testing methods.
- Creates and executes test plans and scripts that will determine optimal application performance according to specifications.
- Makes recommendations for applications improvements to programmers and application developers; communicates test progress, test results, and other relevant information to project stakeholders and management.
- Assists manager in a liaison capacity with vendors and suppliers to assess applications and/or systes under consideration for purchase.
- Analyzes documentation and technical specifications of any new application under deployment or consideration to determine its intended functionality.
- Tests any new software to ensure its integration into Gulfstreams system meets functional requirements, system compliance, and technical specifications; analyzes test results in order to discover and report any defects, bugs, errors, configuration issues, and interoperability flaws.
- Cultivates and disseminates knowledge of quality assurance best practices.
- Conducts internal audits to measure and assure adherence to established QA standards for software development, application integration and information system performance, as well as corresponding documentation.
- Participates in developing, distributing, and coordinating in-depth end-user reviews for modified and new systems or applications. Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Agile/Scrum experience, SharePoint subject matter expert (i.e.,analyst, development, and or testing).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, math, a related curriculum required or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- 5 years in Information Technology activities for complex, technology-based business initiatives.
- Good knowledge of information systems used to support manufacturing to include an understanding of integrated systems.
- Knowledge of IT system environments/platforms and development tools.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions and provide solutions.
- Experience with manual and automated testing.
- Professional experience in quality assurance software testing as part of the development process.
- Good consulting, client relations skills and customer service orientation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including presentation expertise.
- Excellent interpersonal, people and people management skills.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.