Quality Control Inspector
Quality Control Inspector
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a QC Inspector for an opportunity in Savannah, GA.
Quality Control Inspector Duties and Responsibilities:
In a team oriented environment, perform all tasks in Initial Phase Manufacturing, Composites, or Final Phase in a timely and efficient manner to ensure aircraft parts, sub-assemblies, major assemblies, and installations are built to type design data.
- Perform inspection duties utilizing engineering drawings and orders, work instructions, technical specifications, QA procedures and instructions, and other related documents.
- Perform preliminary and progressive inspections of aircraft structure and systems, verify functional operation, final inspections, inspect for FOD and verify paperwork. Witness, verify and document specified manufacturing process steps.
- Perform conformity/first article inspections to ensure compliance with FAA approved procedures.
- Perform transfer and consolidated inspections.
- Ensure the proper use and storage of area tools and equipment.
- Conduct work in a manner that enhances own/other employees health and safety, product safety and promotes risk reduction; participate openly in safety-related event investigations, and immediately report workplace hazards and make suggestions for control; cooperate and contribute toward the overall success of the Safety program at the local level.
- Provide on the job training for subordinate level inspectors.
- Coordinate inspection workload according to priorities, efficiency and cost effectiveness.
- Provide technical support to manufacturing, engineering and IPT personnel.
- Perform duties of MRB signature authority.
- Perform area inspections to ensure compliance with applicable standards and specifications.
- Lead continuous improvement activities.
Quality Control Inspector Qualifications and requirements:
- Completion of formal inspection training program within 90 days of assignment.
- Three (3) years quality inspection experience.
- Five (5) years manufacturing experience or equivalent aerospace experience preferred.
- Proficient in GAC CATIA or blueprint reading and interpretation, GAC work instructions, technical specifications and GAC QA Manual.
- Competent in the use of all job related tools and equipment.
- HSD or equivalent
- Must pass urinalysis and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.