Tool Crib Attendant SR
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Tool Crib Attendant with previous experience for an opportunity in Savannah, GA.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The position reports to the Tool Crib Operations Supervisor and is responsible as a team leader for the coordination of tool crib and stockroom activities. The individual must possess excellent interpersonal skills due to the interaction with our internal customers. This employee must be resourceful, able to work with minimal supervision as well as ensure timely and cost efficient completion of departmental goals and objectives.
- Receive, store, and disburse a variety of tools and/or materials to support operations in a team oriented work environment.
- Follow all applicable tool control processes.
- Maintain adequate inventory levels; and ensure up-to-date, accurate records on all transactions.
- Responsible for coordination of work activities and training of team members.
- Assist Quality Department with tool calibrations.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Ability to read small precision measuring tools.
- Proficient in computerized inventory control systems.
- Demonstrated ability dealing with inside customers and outside suppliers.
- Requires manual dexterity.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Four years of sheetmetal and/or fabrication experience.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.