Upholstery Technician II
Aircraft Upholstery Technician
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an Entry Level Aircraft Upholstery Technician for an opportunity in Savannah, GA.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Aircraft Upholstery Technicians fabricate and install upholstery, cover panels, and make simple patterns for aircraft interiors using design/engineering drawings and aircraft specifications.
Qualifications and requirements:
- High school diploma/GED
- Entry level position
- Experience using commercial sewing machines, sergers and/or various hand tools used in upholstery and carpet trades is preferred.
- Must have the ability to read and interpret blueprints and engineering documentation.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- Able to climb ladders and stairs, work in small restricted areas, lift up to 40 pounds and work any shift.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH provides you with a real benefits package, including access to company-sponsored medical/dental insurance and a 401k program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.