Coach Bus Technician
Coach Bus Technician
Pay: $23.50 to $31.00 per hour, depending on experience
Shift: 5 am – 1 pm, Sun. – Thurs.
- Annual Tool Allowance
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance benefits
- 2 weeks Paid Time Off/8 Paid Holidays
- Company provided uniforms
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Knows how to work effectively while keeping repair time minimal.
- Able to complete appropriate DOT paperwork as well as repair vehicles.
- Assure fleet meets or exceeds all company, State, Federal and Insurance provider safety and appearance requirements.
- Repair equipment in accordance to OEM’s and high-level industry standards
- Keep shop and work area clean with continuous professional orderly appearance
- Use proper safety equipment with strict adherence to safety protocols at all times.
- Flexible with schedule to support equipment demands as needed.
- Desire/ ability to work on Buses/Motorcoaches with confined engine compartments
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Tools – must have a complete Mechanic tool set with rollaway type toolbox.
- 2+ years on the job training and/or degree in Diesel, Automotive or related Tech school.
- Computer literate: emails, detailed work orders. Fleet management programs – desired
- Troubleshooting skills with the ability to be resourceful in the research of literature and methods to complete jobs in a timely manner.
- Electrical schematic, Maintenance, and Parts manual familiarity – computer & paper
- A valid driver’s license – CDL preferred or ability to obtain
- Bring your positive “can do” attitude with integrity and honesty and grow with us!
- Individual must be able to work independently and be self-starting without direct supervision.
- HVAC knowledge with 608 & 609 certifications
- Allison / ZF Astronic Transmission and/or Bus / Motorcoach experience preferred
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.