School Bus Technician
Pay: $22-$28 per hour
Shift: M – F, 9 am – 6 pm
LAUNCH TransTechs is looking for skilled, experienced school bus technician to do routine and preventative maintenance on an extensive fleet of diesel powered school buses. Will also be asked to assist with frequent DOT inspections regularly conducted.
- Routine and preventative maintenance on school buses
- Diagnose malfunctions and perform vehicle repairs; Steering, electrical, cooling, brake systems, drive trains, suspension, transmissions, etc.
- Identifies and reports any additional maintenance and/or repairs found necessary in conducting assigned repairs and maintenance.
- Perform DOT inspections regularly on site.
- Maintain a safe, clean and productive work area.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Qualified and Requirements:
- Equivalent of a high school diploma or GED
- 5+ years of related maintenance and repair
- Experience with Cummins a plus!
- Must furnish own tools and steel toe boots
- Valid driver’s license
- Must be able to pass DOT drug test & DOT physical
- CDL, preferred but not required
- ASE, preferred but not required
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.