Diesel Fleet Technician
**Paid Time Off**
Shift: 1st, Mon. – Fri. 8am – 4:30pm
Pay: $20 – $30 per hour, depending on experience
Diesel Fleet Technician Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform routine maintenance on heavy-duty and basic maintenance and repairs, including, but not limited to welding.
- Perform preventative maintenance, electrical, suspension, and airbrake repairs, and run diagnostics on the fleet.
- Will be working on dump trucks, aerial trucks, street sweepers and other medium/heavy duty trucks.
- May need to drive diesel equipment in/out of the shop or through facility parking lot.
- Work in a safe manner, per company, local, state and federal policies and regulations.
- Ability to speak, write and comprehend the English language in accordance with all safety-related regulations and product specifications to avoid product contaminations in addition to processing paperwork for invoicing, billing, etc.
- Other duties as required to support operations.
Diesel Fleet Technician Qualifications and Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED and 3+ year’s diesel mechanic experience.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment physical and drug screen.
- Have the ability to lift up to 50 pounds, spending time bending, climbing and stooping.
- Must have own tools.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License
- Must have own steel toe boots.
- CDL preferred, but not required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.