Aviation Turbine Engine Mechanic
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking A&P Engine Mechanics with experience in complete teardown of aircraft turbine engines for repair/overhaul for an opportunity in Stockton, California.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Aviation Turbine Engine Mechanic will complete teardown of aircraft turbine engines for repair/overhaul as well as the removal, testing, repairing or replacement of components as required through inspection conducted by technical guidelines.
- Disassembly, complete internal documentation for high level teardown findings.
- Assembly of turbine engines, components and accessories.
- Read, understand and interpret maintenance manuals, illustrated parts catalogs, service bulletins and follow technical data to carry out tasks.
- Provide support to production and other departments as may be requested.
- Other duties as assigned and requested within the general and technical engineering capacity.
- Communicate effectively to team members.
- Detail oriented, able to stay on task, and self-motivated.
- Be compliant with safety procedures and policies.
Qualifications and requirements:
- A&P or equivalent experience through a combination of education and experience.
- 4 years of practical experience with overhaul and repair of turbine engines.
- J-85 engine a plus.
- Proficient with English language to interpret and follow various technical data.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.