Turbine Engine Accessory Mechanic
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking A&P Engine Accessory Mechanics with experience in overhaul and calibration of hydro-mechanical and pneumatic turbine engine accessories for an opportunity in Stockton, California.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Turbine Engine Accessory Mechanics will overhaul and calibrate hydro-mechanical and pneumatic turbine engine accessories. As an Aviation Technician for these accessories, your key duties are to be proficient with all aspects of accessory repair and overhaul involving:
- Assembly and disassembly
- Subassembly testing and calibration
- Test bench set-up and operation
- Effective and accurate use of tools
- Ability to troubleshoot/practical problem solving skills
- Ability to interpret technical data and drawings
- Push/pull items which could weigh up to 50lbs
- Read/write English
- Require safe, organized and clean work areas
Qualifications and requirements:
- A&P or equivalent experience through a combination of education and experience.
- 4 years of practical experience with overhaul and repair of turbine engines.
- J-85 engine a plus.
- Proficient with English language to interpret and follow various technical data.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.