LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Quality Inspectors with experience performing visual and dimensional inspections of in-process and finished components, sub-assemblies and products for an opportunity in Stockton, California.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Quality Inspectors will perform visual and dimensional inspections of in-process and finished components, sub-assemblies and products.
- Provide support to production and other departments as may be requested.
- Assist quality and engineering in investigations of process related quality issues.
- Apply measurement science principles to specific problems to produce answers.
- Provide input for inspection methods and improvements related to the job.
- Communicate effectively to team members.
- Compliance with safety procedures and policies.
- Other duties as assigned and requested within the general and technical engineering capacity.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Associates Degree in Chemistry.
- 2+ years experience in aviation.
- Working knowledge with hand tools such as calipers, micrometers, and bore gauges.
- Working knowledge of geometric dimensioning and tolerance.
- Experience in inspection of components, sub-assemblies and finished aviation turbine engine products.
- Able to determine the proper sampling plans based on components specifications, inspection plans or, customer supplied requirements using various types of dimensional inspection.
- Familiar with NADCAP is helpful.
- Must be able to read/write English.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.