Manufacturing Engineer III
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Manufacturing Engineer for an opportunity in Sumner, WA.
Summary: The Manufacturing Engineer will be working in an aerospace composites manufacturing environment. This individual will play a key role in our leadership team and will work together to organize and coordinate the priorities of the Product / Process Group. The group assures that products are manufactured which meet internal goals while meeting and or exceeding customer quality and delivery expectations.
Principal Responsibilities – As a Manufacturing Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Creating manufacturing plans and create flat pattern kits for new parts
- Generating tooling concepts
- Ability to read and understand drawings and specifications
- Sustain current production by providing support for quality issues, production equipment problems and part documentation errors by determining the root cause and implementing corrective actions
- Create/Update Bill of Materials as required
- Be a proactive member and provide leadership and support of the Product / Process Group
- Provide leadership and support to the Product / Process Group
- Effectively communicate complex technical issues to others and to work cooperatively with both internal and external customers
- Must possess sufficient writing skills to prepare technical documents that will be sent to the customer
- Ability to provide effective preventative/corrective actions through advanced problem solving
- Ability to manage multiple projects effectively
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- Bachelors Degree in Manufacturing Engineering or related field.
- 2 years experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified in a manufacturing environment.
Specific Job Skills:
- Skilled in the use of MSWord, Excel, PowerPoint and MRP systems
- Strong oral and written communication skills, as well as strong organizational skil
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.