LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Production Supervisor for an opportunity in Sumner, WA.
- Train & Instruct employees to insure performance objectives
- Direct labor within the department to insure schedule
- Tie-in with written instructions for all work done on off shifts and any OT requirements.
- Assist Manager to resolve production, quality, production or issues directly affecting future production or customer schedules in a timely manner.
- Ensure all documentation of manufacturing planning is done correctly and all operators are trained properly to complete necessary paperwork.
- See that all product is maintained to ensure it can meet both customer requirements and procedures.
- Attend and conduct meetings as required.
- Relay expectations to subordinates.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Management.
- Maintain production records
- High School Diploma and or GED preferred
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Effective communicator with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Effective problem solving skills
- Strong organization and project management skills
- Understanding of team dynamics
- Working knowledge of 5S and Lean Manufacturing Concepts
- Ability to manage multiple tasks while being complete and thorough in all interactions
- Composites and moving line experience preferred
- 3 years supervisory experience preferred
- 5 years manufacturing experience in a manufacturing environment. Aerospace manufacturing experience preferred
- Computer literate.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.