LAUNCH is seeking a Trimmer for trimming and deburring of fabricated components on 1st shift.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Trim and debur fabricated components using hand and power tools, and measuring equipment; conforming to specifications on the methods and standard work instructions provided.
- Apply a resin coat after trim and debur to seal the component using instructed methods to ensure safety.
- Sign off on all work performed, reporting on all production discrepancies and schedule concerns to the supervisor.
- Meet schedules and time allowances for production control requirements.
- Follow established departmental policies, processes, objectives, safety procedures, quality improvement and environmental control standards.
- Ensures proper care in the use and maintenance of equipment and supplies; promoting safety in the workplace.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Ability to read and understand detailed instructions.
- Excellent eye/hand coordination.
- Skilled in the use of hand and power tools such as routers, band saws, and sanders.
- Capable in utilizing measuring equipment such as scales and calipers.
- Able to work with others to complete assignments.
- Possess the ability to perform mathematical calculations.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred, and/or one-year experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Manufacturing training or experience is a plus.
- Requires handling of average-weight objects up to 50 pounds; lifting, pushing, pulling and bending; or standing and/or walking for more than seven (7) hours per day.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.