Wax Cleaner (2nd Shift)
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Wax Cleaner for an opportunity in Tampa, FL.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Under the direction of Production management, the Wax Cleaner will inspect and clean wax assemblies to detect imperfections and ensure quality during and after assembly processes.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Able to work with hot hand tools.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to follow written and oral directions and instructions.
- Ability to accurately interpret blueprints and/or work in-process documents.
- Maintains safe operations by adhering to client safety procedures and regulations.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH provides you with a real benefits package, including access to company-sponsored medical/dental insurance and a 401k program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.