LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Commodity Manager for an opportunity in Troy, OH.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The primary focus of this role is to provide leadership and guidance on all Quality Management System matters and product compliance for the facility.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Effective management of the facility Quality Management System (QMS) ensuring the system is established, well maintained and improved upon.
- Acts as the functional management representative responsible for compliance of products and processes used by the location internally (& possibly externally) in the production of aerospace products.
- Manage the daily activities of the functional Quality organization ensuring adequate resources are in place to support all compliance matters, audits, investigations, and reviews.
- Direct and regularly interface with receiving inspection, quality engineers, NDT inspection, Operations and Engineering staff.
- BA/BS degree w/10+ years of experience or MA/MS degree w/7+ years of experience.
- Additional certifications/designations such as CQE, CMfgE, AS9100 Lead Assessor, Lean Practitioner, CQM/OE, PMP, Green Belt, Black Belt preferred.
- Must be able to verify U.S. Person Status as defined by International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.