LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Material Planner with warehouse operations experience for an opportunity in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Under limited supervision, perform the planning activities associated with supporting Production and Completions requirements within an MRP/ERP environment.
Audit and maintain planning information and associated part/material attributes within applicable systems and databases.
Respond to changes in schedules and changes resulting from bill of material modifications.
Communicate resulting schedule changes to procurement and operations personnel when appropriate.
Responsibilities may include working closely with all levels of personnel.
- Establish material requirements consistent with production rates, supplier lead times and corporate inventory objectives/policies.
- Ensure all data elements which impact the planning and supply chain are maintained within lead times, service levels, receiving/carrying cost, etc.
- Initiate purchase requisitions and purchase orders for new items, unique items and existing items that have reached reorder points.
- Coordinate with Product Support, Manufacturing Engineering, In House Shops, and purchasing to expedite parts in support of Operations and Gulfstream Customers.
- Analyze shortage situations and determine root cause and corrective actions.
- Monitor and assist in identification of excess inventory. Assist in determining whether the excess is subject to re-distribution or disposal. Maintain proper part disposition for tracking purposes.
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports pertaining to current status of inventory and overall customer service level. 8. Generate replenishment schedules and coverage analysis for a buyer or planner and communicate changes as required.
- Responsible for training, developing, and mentoring Material Planner I’s.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Requires extensive PC experience and knowledge of automated systems.
- Effective oral and written communications skills and strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to operate personal computers; experience with Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office Products; Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- SAP experience desired but not required.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.