LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking NC Programmers for an opportunity in Tulsa, OK.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
NC Programmer provides numerical control, machining, and programming technical expertise to cross-functional engineering and manufacturing teams. Establishes technical requirements for manufacturing and producibility.
- Conduct a thorough analysis of engineering drawings, tool design drawings, and/or electronic models, to determine the optimal machining methods, selection of machine tool, and material cut size.
- Interact with planners, tool designers, engineering, and customers as required, to finalize plan.
- Develop cutter motion logic per operation sequence, selecting proper spindle speeds and feed rates.
- Perform a thorough check on all aspects of the program and verify cutter paths through the utilization of Vericut.
- Develop operator set-up sheets for numerical control machines.
- Develop flat pattern mylars and templates as required.
- Produce 2-D Catia tool drawings as required.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related curriculum required or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Eighteen (18) months of machining, planning, tool design, or related manufacturing experience.
- Good verbal and written communication skills required.
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints.
- Familiarity with various machining methods, technical writing, and computer use.
- Must possess good drafting, math, and geometry skills.
- Must be proficient with Catia modeling, drafting, and Catia NC Mill function.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.