LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an Operations Coordinator for an opportunity in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Operations Coordinator is considered an extension of leadership and performs under the direction of the Operations Manager, Department Coordinator, or Aircraft Coordinator if appropriate. This position is a working coordinator who is responsible for various duties as assigned, including but not limited to, providing Technical leadership throughout the day to day activities, Training, and Daily Work Plan development and execution.
- Train team members as required. on specific installs to ensure Quality and proficiency is maintained at the highest level.
- This includes development of job instruction breakdown (JIB) sheets in support of TWI training.
- Coordinate the development and updates to the Daily Work Plan (DWP).
- Lead team members in the assignment and completion of required. Operations on a daily basis per the DWP.
- FOD and 6S team leader for the area / work scope assigned.
- Assist Manager to develop work around approach / plan when necessary as issues arise (eg. DR / DI, late part (s), etc…)
- Provide assistance to the Manager for your team’s EPR evaluations.
- Responsible for ensuring the team follows same day completion (i.e., signs off) of all paperwork associated with work completed on a daily basis.
- Responsible for ensuring all metrics for DWP are posted and accurate on a daily basis.
- Responsible for ensuring skills matrix is maintained and accurately reflects the team’s level of proficiency.
- Responsible for being fully proficient in the installation / build of the statement of work assigned.
- Responsible for demonstrating discipline and integrity in following respective Engineering and Manufacturing documents. Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Must demonstrate leadership ability and possess good communication skills.
- Must be proficient in the interpretation of Customer Standards used in Manufacturing: GAMP’s, GER’s, MEP’s, etc.
- Possess exceptional problem identification/solving skills with the ability to function equally well as Team Leader or team member.
- Must be able to work any shift.
- Must be able to lift and transport objects up to 40 lbs.
- Must possess a Q-Stamp.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.