LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Entry Level Structural Technicians with the ability to read blueprints for an opportunity in Tulsa, OK.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Entry Level Operations Trainees will be trained in the manufacturing processes of the aircraft. In a team environment, under direct supervision, they will perform a variety of structural assembly operations in a production department.
- Under specific instruction and guidance, perform fitting of detail parts and basic drilling and riveting operations using basic mechanic hand tools (pneumatic drills, rivet gun, counter sinks, reamers and files, etc.)
- Ensure parts and work content meets the instructions of assigned manufacturing employee and/or Quality Control Inspector.
- Learn to read work orders, blueprints, and specification sheets to determine sequence of operation and work requirement.
- Align and assemblies parts to be riveted using holding fixtures, pins, clamps and fasteners.
- Observe and assist to become familiar with parts and assemblies, then works with decreasing supervision as experience is gained. Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Enrollment in a Technical Aviation program preferred.
- Essential communication skills include the ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language, and listening and computer keyboard skills.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.