LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Technology Specialist with 5000+ hours CATIA v5 experience for an opportunity in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Contributes to planning, developing and coordinating of important engineering projects.
Provides specialized technical assistance to team members.
Uses advanced techniques and modified extension of theories to provide technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems.
Determines and develops own approach to solutions within schedule and cost objectives.
Works under limited supervision; work should only be required to be reviewed for accuracy and consistency with meeting overall objectives.
Acts as liaison with representatives outside of the assigned group/area.
- Actively works to improve daily processes and ensures all work meets customer requirements.
Maintains a current knowledge of developments in the field of specialty and/or other related aircraft fields in order to recommend innovations to improve quality and effectiveness of company product.
Advanced degree in engineering related field preferred.
The level of technical skill and abilities appropriate for this grade will be established by each discipline
Qualifications and requirements:
- CATIA v5 experienced with 5000+ hours. All Level 1 tools CATIA v5 (Part Design, Assembly, Drafting). Level 2 tools CATIA v5 Generative Surfacing, Free Style Shaping, Generative Sheetmetal, Generative Stress Analysis. Other tools: CATIA v5 Composites, Electrical EHI, Capitol Harness, Tubing experience a plus.
- Quantitative experience with Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerances a plus.
- Experience working within PDM systems such as Enovia, SmarTeam or NX/Teamcenter.
- Formal Classroom instruction experience required for CATIA and PDM.
- Bachelors degree in engineering, a related curriculum, or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- 5 yrs in specific technical discipline or 10 yrs broad eng experience in several technical disciplines with Bachelors.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.