LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Calibration Technician for an opportunity in Des Moines, IA.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Learn how to set up and operate test stand to check nozzles, spray bars, and valves for spray quality, angle and flow according to specifications
- Learn how to set up and operate lasermarker and printer according to procedures and specifications.
- Learn how to record spray parameters by serial number. Learns how to certify product conformance through test and records performance results by serial number.
- May learn how to disassemble, repair, and assemble product according to specifications.
- Accurately complete production documentation and performs necessary labor transitions.
- Support and follow all rules/guidelines/standards set by EHS, Quality, and CI functions as set by your leader and position..
- Actively participate in the Continuous Improvement process as well as safety related activities.
- May be required to work over 40 hours per week as scheduled to meet business needs.
- All other duties as assigned including working extended shifts/overtime as required by the business.
- Previous experience not required.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.