LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a CNC Programmer for a position in Wichita, Kansas.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze job orders, drawings, blueprints, specifications.
- Design data in order to calculate dimensions, tool selections, machine speeds, and feed rates.
- Create geometric layouts from graphic displays.
- Determine and create the required reference points or machine cutting paths and the sequence of machine operations.
- Conduct computer simulations to ensure that programs and machinery will function properly and produce parts that meet customer specifications.
- Observe machines on trial runs with internal customer to verify program.
- Revise programs and/or tapes to eliminate errors, and retest programs to check that problems have been solved.
- Substantially perform modifications to existing programs to enhance efficiency.
- Integration with external customer as required to complete design of part programming.
Qualifications and requirements:
- CNC machine programming experience required.
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge with Catia V5 and Esprit 2003 preferred.
- Performs advanced setup operations
- Performs highly complex CNC machining operations on a diversified line of work to close and exacting tolerances and finish specifications requiring a high degree of skill.
- Checks parts for conformance to specifications and records SPC (Statistical Process Control) data. May run more than one unit simultaneously.
- Working knowledge of geometric tolerance, trigonometry and mathematical formulas needed to calculate machining processes.
- Quality conscious attitude and pride of ownership in designated responsibilities
- Possess comprehensive reading skills
- Possess mathematical skills necessary for industry skill set
- Able to communicate effectively in writing and orally
- Intermediate computer skills
- Must have a reasonably complete set of personal tools
- High School Degree or GED
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost