LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Manufacturing Engineer for an opportunity in Wichita, KS.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyzes and designs sequence of operations and work flow to improve efficiencies in plant and production facilities and equipment layouts; and establishes methods for maximum utilization of production facilities and personnel and optimization of product flow.
- May establish or assist in establishing accident prevention measures and may manage training programs for personnel concerning all phases of production operations.
- Conducts studies pertaining to cost control, cost reduction, inventory control, and production record systems.
- On the basis of these studies, develops and implements optimized product flow.
- May assist facilities engineers in the planning and design of facilities.
- Develops and provides time standards to the shop floor as well as standard work for operations and processes.
- Utilizes analytical skills for capacity analysis, tool and equipment utilization as well as line balancing.
- Performs trend analysis of shop performance measures to identify opportunities for improvements.
Qualifications and requirements:
5+ years of Industrial Engineering experience
Strong aircraft experience
Spirit/Boeing experience a plus
Strong Factory Automation project experience
SAP experience helpful
Capacity Analysis work experience
Lean Process Improvement Factory Floor experience
Project Management experience
- Must pass background check and drug test.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.