- Work with multiple functions (operations, customer service, quality, engineering, etc.) to understand user needs, develop project scope/schedule, and execute to customers’ needs
- Gather, manipulate and mine data to solve complex challenges with limited direction
- Develop automated, scalable, efficient, reports that support business needs
- Develop automated reporting that pushes out to defined subscribers (internal and/or external customers)
- Support maintenance of existing reports and fix bugs in existing reports
Minimum requirements for this role:
- Due to DoD work, applicants must be US Persons
- A working knowledge of PYTHON and R a MUST.
- Strong communication skills – the ability to communicate efficiently/effectively with people of differing backgrounds
- Bachelors required
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.