LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Production Controller for an opportunity in Windsor Locks, CT.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Production controller for both machine shop/non-destructive testing cells
- Responsible for documenting daily inventory and scheduling work with supervisor to ensure meeting the demand of 5 internal value streams
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel ability.
- Will be responsible for tracking all WIP (roughly 250 units) on a daily basis utilizing internal Microsoft Excel based tools.
- General knowledge of machining/operations/manufacturing is preferred
- Self-starter with ability to assist with continuous improvement initiatives
Qualifications and requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in Business, Aerospace Engineering, or Operations
- Experience in Aerospace or Defense manufacturing required
- Must have experience with MRP Systems
- Ability to lead others
- Ability to function on a team and to maintain effective working relationships
- Effective communication skills: both verbal and written
- Strong analytical skills
- Sound basic knowledge of the principles and practices of production planning and inventory control in an MRP environment Ability to read engineering drawings, specifications and blueprints
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH provides you with a real benefits package, including access to company-sponsored medical/dental insurance and a 401k program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.