LAUNCH is loooking for a Production Planner for our client’s Planning Organization. This position is the focal point for the execution of daily activies to deliever high quality, highly engineered development and production hardware on-time to its customers.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interfacing with work cell supervision on production schedule status and task execution.
- Interfacing with Engineering to ensure dynamic project schedules are incorporated into daily production plans.
- Inventory analysis and maintenance of program shortages.
- Responsible for the timely performance of various manufacturing tasks ranging from requirements planning through the shipment of deliverables in support of NASA and DoD Programs.
- Acquisition and compilation of processing documentation and equipment.
- Participation on process improvement teams.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must be pursuing a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college
- Must be able
- Self-directed; strong planning and organization skills with ability to be adaptable to changing priorities and assignments
- Manage daily tasks and come back with solid results / solutions
- Ability to read engineering drawings
- Ability to communicate effectively and persuasively, verbally and in writing, to individuals at all levels and to cross-functional groups
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.