1st Shift Warehouse Clerk
We are currently looking to hire a full time warehouse worker for our warehouse in Wood Dale, IL. The position pays $13.50 to start and is on 1st shift, Monday to Friday 7:30am-4pm.
- Unload incoming inventory from trucks.
- Ensure that all inventory is properly categorized and accounted for.
- Receive inventory as needed and ensure that the entire shipment is unloaded.
- Stock inventory onto shelf locations.
- Pick inventory for shipment to customers or repair vendors.
- Perform inventory cycle counts.
- Research missing parts and report any discrepancies.
- Operate forklift equipment.
- All other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree, GED, required.
- Must have a minimum of 1 year related experience and or training.
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach and move about the facility.
- The environmental characteristic for this position is a warehouse setting.
- Candidates should be able to adapt to a traditional warehouse environment.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 75 pounds and comply with OSHA standards
- Commitment to company values and ethics
- Dependability: personally responsible, completes work in a timely manner, and performs tasks accurately
- Motivation: must maintain a positive attitude and strong work energy
- Organization: very detail oriented and always comes prepared
- Communication: excellent interpersonal and oral and written communication skills
- Time management: ability to organize and manage multiple priorities and effectively deal with tight deadlines and pressure
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.