CNC Lathe Machinist
CNC Lathe Machinist
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an experienced CNC Lathe Machinist
for an opportunity in Woodinville, Washington.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Machinist position operates assigned resources of machining tools and equipment ensuring safety of operations, compliance with productivity targets and adherence to quality control standards. Visual acuity needed for close detail work, clarity with distance, distinction with color, peripheral observation up and down/left and right, depth perception for distance and spatial relationships, sharp focus of objects brought into line of sight. Mental dexterity needed to work independently while demonstrating attention to detail and continuous awareness
Qualifications and requirements:
- Three (3) years manufacturing aerospace experience required on CNC and or conventional mills and lathes
- Ability to pass in house manufacturing test
- Working knowledge in using hand held quality control inspection tools such as micrometers and calipers, bore gages, depth gages, radius gages, height gages and sine plates
- Fluent in of geometry mathematics and experience with trigonometry
- Some experience in interpreting aerospace blueprints; parts lists and assembly drawings
- Solid understanding of the G & M codes used in programming CNC mills and or lathes as well as operating controls for CNC mills and or lathes
- Two (2) year machinist certificate preferable
- Self-motivated with an ability to work alone or in a team environment
- Ability to work across departments to meet product quality standards efficiently
- Ability to follow instructions given by the director of manufacturing, their immediate manager or lead, or by a senior machinist and carry them out correctly
- Ability to interpret the instructions given and apply experience and training throughout the course of the day for each production job assigned
- Ability to read and comprehend basic instructions and write simple correspondence
- Ability to read and interpret the English language
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.