LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking aerospace assemblers for an opportunity in Woodinville, Washington.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Shipping Clerk is responsible for coordinating, processing and recording of domestic and international shipments utilizing electronic carrier systems. Typical hours are 6 am – 3:45 pm.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Process packages utilizing electronic shipping systems. Specifically carrier provided shipping systems, such as UPS World-ship, Fedex Ship manager, DHL Easy-ship, and local couriers.
• Prepare & process international packages following international shipping regulations and paperwork requirements.
• Coordinate and oversee activities and workflows in shipping area, under direction of shipping supervisor.
• Packing-out out items for safe transport, including fragile parts.
• Assist in the development of SOP’s for job related functions, processes, and/or recommend method efficiencies and process improvements.
• Attention to detail – QC all orders packed out to control defects within orders, i.e. no shortages, overages, incorrect items, mixed orders, etc.
• Must be able to work with minimal supervision and act as a knowledge resource for the shipping team.
• Must have adequate data entry skills and knowledge of PC programs. Possess great communication skills
• Other duties and special projects as assigned.
Experience, Skills and Abilities:
• High School Diploma
• Lift-truck, order picker experience desired
• Minimum of 3 years shipping experience
• Strong verbal, written and listening skills; ability to read, understand and follow SOP’s, instructions and safety, security and quality procedures.
• Attention to detail. Reviews all work carefully for completeness and accuracy.
• Use self-management and follow-up skills to plan, organize and prioritize work activities.
• Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work effectively with others in a team environment.
• Handles multiple projects and tasks simultaneously in a fast paced environment.
• The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 40 pounds.
Due to the responsibilities of this position, customer requirements, and Export Control Information (ECI) all qualified applicants must be U.S. Citizens or lawful Permanent Residents of the US.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.