TransTechs - Diesel Mechanic
Diesel Mechanic - $5,000 Sign-on Bonus
LAUNCH TransTechs is seeking Diesel Mechanics to perform basic tractor/trailer maintenance and repair in Worcester, MA.
Shift: 1st, M - F 7am - 5pm
Pay: $18 - $30 per hour, depending on experience
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform basic tractor / trailer general maintenance and repairs, including, but not limited to welding.
- May need to drive tractor / trailer in/out of the shop or through facility parking lot.
- Work in a safe manner, per company, local, state and federal policies and regulations.
- Perform preventative maintenance (PM’s), electrical, suspension, and airbrake repairs, and run diagnostics on fleet.
- Ability to speak, write and comprehend the English language in accordance with all safety related regulations and product specifications to avoid product contaminations in addition to processing paperwork for invoicing, billing, etc.
- Other duties as required to support operations.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Equivalent of High School Diploma or GED and 3+ year’s diesel mechanic experience.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment physical and drug screen.
- Have the ability lift up to 50 pounds, spending time bending, climbing and stooping.
- Must have own tools.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License
- Msut have own steel toe boots.
- CDL preferred, but not required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.