LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Electrical Engineers for an opportunity in Atlanta, GA.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Electrical Engineer performs a variety of engineering work in design definition, integration, installation, certification, maintainability and repair of cabin components for aircraft interiors, in support of either corporate strategic and tactical initiatives
BS/BA Degree Required.
- 8+ years of aviation/commerical aciation experience preferred.
- IFE/IFC experience is required
- Firm background on aircraft manuals and implementing aircraft procedures preferred.
- Advanced troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Software Safety (ie. DO-178B)
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Understand LRU failures and participate in supplier RCA’s and countermeasure implementation
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.