LAUNCH TECHNICAL WORKFORCE SOLUTIONS, LLC (“LAUNCH”)
This Acceptable Use Policy (this “Policy”) describes prohibited uses of the website – www.launchtws.com (the “Website”) operated and owned by LAUNCH. The examples of prohibited activities and content described in this Policy are not exhaustive. This Policy may be amended from time to time by LAUNCH without notice to you or your consent; any updated Policy will be posted on LAUNCH’s Website. By accessing the LAUNCH Website, you agree to the latest version of this Policy. You may only make use of the LAUNCH Website for lawful purposes and your use must be in full compliance with all laws, regulations, administrative orders, and judicial decrees.
NO ILLEGAL, HARMFUL, OR OFFENSIVE USE OR CONTENT
You may not use, or encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to use, the LAUNCH Website for any illegal, harmful or offensive use, or to transmit, store, display, distribute or otherwise make available content that is illegal, harmful, or offensive. Prohibited activities or content include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Illegal Activities. Any illegal activities, including advertising, transmitting, or otherwise making available gambling sites or services or disseminating, promoting or facilitating child pornography.
- Harmful or Fraudulent Activities. Activities that may be harmful to others, LAUNCH’s operations or reputation, including risk of damage to property or persons, emotional distress, offering or disseminating fraudulent goods, services, schemes, or promotions (e.g., make-money-fast schemes, ponzi and pyramid schemes, phishing, or pharming), or engaging in other deceptive practices.
- Infringing Content. Content that infringes or misappropriates the intellectual property or proprietary rights of others including, without limitation, housing any copyrighted information on the LAUNCH Website for which you do not hold the copyright or an appropriate license.
- Offensive Content. Content that is defamatory, obscene, abusive, invasive of privacy, or otherwise objectionable, including content that constitutes child pornography, relates to bestiality, or depicts non-consensual sex acts.
- Harmful Content.Content or other computer technology that may damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any computer system, program, or data, including viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, or cancelbots.
- Other Objectionable Content. Any other content or activities that LAUNCH deems to be harmful or offensive, or to violate or to encourage the violation of the legal rights of others including, without limitation, activities related to hacking, corrupted files, hoaxes or other items of a destructive or deceptive nature.
NO SECURITY VIOLATIONS
You may not use the Website to violate the security or integrity of any network, computer or communications system, software application, or network or computing device including, without limitation, the LAUNCH Website. Prohibited activities include:
- Unauthorized Access. Accessing or using the Website without permission, including attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Website or to breach any security or authentication measures used by the Website.
- Interception. Monitoring of data or traffic on the Website without permission.
- Falsification of Origin. Forging TCP-IP packet headers, e-mail headers, or any part of a message describing its origin or route. Impersonating or misrepresenting your affiliation with any person or entity, or collecting or storing any personally identifiable information from others without their express written permission.
- Other Violations. Attempting to avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble or otherwise circumvent the Website’s security procedures.
NO WEBSITE ABUSE
You may not make computer network connections through the Website to any users, hosts, or networks. Prohibited activities include:
- Monitoring or Crawling. Monitoring or crawling of the Website or of other websites that impairs or disrupts the website being monitored or crawled.
- Denial of Service (DoS). Inundating a target with communication requests so the target either cannot respond to legitimate traffic or responds so slowly that it becomes ineffective. Also prohibited is any conduct that is likely to result in retaliation.
- Intentional Interference. Interfering with the proper functioning of the Website, the equipment used to provide services, including any deliberate attempt to overload a system by mail bombing, news bombing, broadcast attacks, viruses or flooding techniques.
- Avoiding System Restrictions. Using manual or electronic means to avoid any use limitations placed on the Website, such as access and storage restrictions.
- Reverse Engineering. Testing or reverse engineering the Website in order to find limitations, vulnerabilities or evade filtering capabilities, or to alter, disable or interfere with or circumvent the Website.
NO E-MAIL OR OTHER MESSAGE ABUSE
You will not distribute, publish, send, generate or facilitate the sending of unsolicited mass e-mail, bulk commercial e-mail, or other messages, promotions, advertising, or solicitations (like “spam”), including commercial advertising and informational announcements in connection with your use of the Website. You will not alter or obscure mail headers or assume a sender’s identity without the sender’s explicit permission. You agree to follow all legal requirements with respect to email.
OUR MONITORING AND ENFORCEMENT
LAUNCH reserves the right, but does not assume the obligation, to investigate any violation of this Policy or misuse of the LAUNCH Website. LAUNCH may remove, disable access to, or modify any content or resource that violates this Policy or any other agreement LAUNCH has with you for use of the LAUNCH Website.
LAUNCH may report any activity that LAUNCH suspect violates any law or regulation to appropriate law enforcement officials, regulators, or other appropriate third parties. LAUNCH’s reporting may include disclosing personal information about you. LAUNCH also may cooperate with appropriate law enforcement agencies, regulators, or other appropriate third parties to help with the investigation and prosecution of illegal conduct by providing network and systems information related to alleged violations of this Policy.
If you violate the Policy or authorize or help others to do so, LAUNCH reserves the right to issue warnings, suspend your use of the LAUNCH Website, terminate your use of the LAUNCH Website, bring legal action to enjoin violations or enforce this Policy and take such other actions as are authorized by law in order to enforce this Policy. In connection with any legal action taken by LAUNCH, you agree to pay all reasonable legal fees associated therewith, together with any damages or administrative costs incurred by LAUNCH for your breach of this Policy.
REPORTING OF VIOLATIONS OF THIS POLICY
If you become aware of any violation of this Policy, you will immediately notify LAUNCH and provide LAUNCH with assistance, as requested, to stop or remedy the violation.
If you have any questions about this Policy or must provide notice to LAUNCH for any reason in connection with this Policy please contact us as follows:
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions, LLC
700 Commerce Drive, Suite 140
Oak Brook, IL 60523