Human Resources Supervisor
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Human Resources Supervisor for
an opportunity in Bellingham, WA.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The HR Supervisor is responsible for many tactical and strategic tasks in conjunction with all systems, while providing support and leadership in the HR Department. General duties will include managing onboarding from recruitment to new hire orientation, supporting leadership in all employee relations issues, helping with the development of procedures and becoming fully versed in the HRIS systems.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working with FMLA, AAP, Benefits Administration, HRIS systems
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working at or above a supervisor level in HR
- Minimum of 5 years of HR experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Professional in Human Resources required
- Solid experience in report writing, including creating and presenting HR analytics, strongly preferred
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- Leads the recruitment efforts companywide, thru recruiting, interviewing, selecting, coordinating to fill vacant positions with top candidates
- Assists with salary administrative program to ensure compliance and equity within the organization
- Responsible for monitoring, and doing salary surveys to keep up on market values for all positions
- Maintains HRIS records and compiles reports for site and corporate needs
- Is the resident expert on HRIS system HR administration
- Handles all new system introductions, implementations, and research on
- Helps coordinate company training and programs in areas such as performance management, promotions, hiring, terminations, sexual harassment and other topics of a compliance nature
- Key responsibilities include positive employee relations, morale, and internal customer satisfaction
- Manages full cycle recruitment, thru the development, education of, and use of recruitment processes, tools and systems
- Participates in developing department goals and objectives, helping to create a positive work environment
- Reviews, interprets and recommends new procedures for HR and company, as well as helps with the development or revisions of
- Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment
- Other HR duties as needed or assigned
- Participate and contribute to 6s and Lean activities.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.