Vice President of Sales
Launch is hiring a Vice President of Sales in Bellingham, WA.
The Vice President of Sales is responsible for identifying new and retaining current opportunities to grow the sales pipeline An experienced, results oriented VP of Sales develops and manages relationships and business with specific customers, projects and initiatives in assigned regions. Due to the close proximity to Boeing, the VP of Sales will maintain a primary Cabin level point of contact for this OEM. This position reports to the President, with a dotted line to the DCIS Vice President for strategy and direction.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Primary commercial contact for the Customer and Customer Advocate
• Relationship development
• Networking and generation of business opportunities
• Develop, organize and follow a methodical business development plan for assigned customers and regions
• Develop and execute presentations tailored to specific customers and/or programs
• Conduct sales trips and sales meetings at assigned customers as may be required to improve position or support specific meetings
• Lead and manage proposals from RFP through proposal development and contract award
• Gain industry knowledge about competitors, key suppliers and customers
• Develop and negotiate contracts
• Provide customer and program support
• Perform other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• B.A/B.S. degree with minimum of 5 years industry experience in Engineering, Technical Sales, Program Management and/or Business Development
• Engineering background and/or technical aptitude to understand and communicate technical subject matter
• Broad familiarity of Boeing and/or Airbus aircraft
• Broad understanding of FAA/EASA certification process
• Skilled with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Self-starter with burning desire to succeed
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Excellent presentation skills with demonstrated ability to present to buyers, engineers and executives
• Strong leadership and teamwork skills
• Problem solver
• Foreign language skills may be a plus depending on region
• Basic knowledge of MS Office Products (Excel, Word)
• Demonstrated proficiency with PC Based Design and Programming software (Catia V5 preferred)
• Excellent blueprint reading skills
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.