LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Procurement Specialist in Kansas City, MO.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Under minimal supervision, responsible for procurement of assigned goods and services required to support business plan. Uses best procurement practices to obtain lowest total cost of ownership for assigned items.
- Performs purchasing duties requiring necessary skills to plan and procure supplies, materials, equipment and services.
- Under supervision, prepares RFIs, RFPs, and RFQs. for goods and services. Evaluates supplier proposals and recommends contract awards.
- Places purchase orders for goods and services in support of the business plan.
- Expedites purchase orders as required to support customers (internal and external )
- Resolves issues pertaining to purchase orders: receiving, invoicing discrepancies and timely closure of purchase orders.
- Has extensive contact with suppliers.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in related area preferred OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
- CPM (Certified Purchasing Manager) status strongly preferred.
- Oracle experience strongly preferred.
- Service purchasing experience strongly preferred.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.