Printed Circuit Maker
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Printed Circuit Maker for an opportunity in Owego, NY.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Printed Circuit Maker performs a task in the overall set up and fabrication of printed circuits and circuit boards.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Requires knowledge of printed wire board production using materials such as copper-faced plastic, fiberglass, or epoxy board.
- Must be ready to monitor and verify quality in accordance with statistical process and other control procedures
- Personal characteristics must include flexibility, adaptability, a self-starter requiring minimal direct supervision, able to work both individually and as part of a team, and able to interact and work well with other client employees and internal customers.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.).
- Previous experience in copper plating of Printed Wire Boards.
- Good attention to detail
- Good computer skills
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints/specifications and manage mutiple priorities
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH provides you with a real benefits package, including access to company-sponsored medical/dental insurance and a 401k program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.