LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Aircraft Painters for an opportunity in Pinellas Park, FL
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Candidates must have the ability to prepare aircraft surfaces, mask, prime and apply finish coatings to exterior surfaces. Prepare and apply material for aerodynamic smoothing and flushness. Able to accurately cut materials to specific dimensions and bond to specified surfaces within exact tolerances. Must be able to interpret blueprints, process specifications, knowledge of basic shop mathematics and follow complex application procedures. Mask complex configurations. Have the technique to apply prime and finishing materials to correct thicknesses and use proper measuring inspection equipment to verify. Mix material including primers, top coats, sealants and fillers to correct ratios. Make patterns, cut and bond materials to contoured surfaces.
Qualifications and requirements:
• Evaluate, install, remove and repair low observable coatings.
* Experience interpreting blueprints is required.
* Experience with Sanding and Masking complex configurations is required.
* Experience with LO Coating is required. Low Observable Aircraft Structural Maintenance experience to include:
• Repair, modify and fabricate aircraft, metal, plastic, composite, advanced composite, LO and bonded structural parts and components.
• Assemble and repair using special fasteners and adhesives
• Ability to prep, apply coatings and bond materials to metal or composite parts.
• Ability to mitre, blend, smooth, treat and finish parts to meet flushness and engineering requirements.
• Mix material including primers, top coats, sealants and fillers to correct ratios.
• Make patterns, cut and bond materials to contoured surfaces.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.