Quality Tooling Inspector
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Quality Tooking Inspector for an opportunity in Pinellas Park, FL
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Quality Tooling Inspector inspects all types of production tools, dies, jigs, fixtures, templates and master layouts for dimensions, workmanship, adherence to tool design, manufacturing plans, engineering prints, shop practice and procedures, inspection standards, practicability, and coordination with associated tooling and parts and recommend any necessary corrections.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Must have experience using and be very proficient with: CATIA V5 and or SolidWorks
- Must be available to work 1st or 2nd shift
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Mathematical ability to perform and/or understand the calculations used in assigned areas and ability to read and interpret blueprints, specifications and technical data.
- Knowledge of AS9100 Standard, Lean Mfg/Six Sigma.
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.