Sales Manager- Aircraft Management
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Sales Manager- Aircraft Management for an opportunity in Schaumburg, IL.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The sales manager develops prospecting leads, builds rapport with client contacts, identifies opportunities to add service value to new and existing clients, proposes client servicing solutions and maintains current intelligence of announcements taking place in the Aviation Industry.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Degree or relevant business experience; must have knowledge and expertise in aviation, marketing, sales.
- Minimum of 5 years’ of aircraft management sales experience.
- Proven sales track record in building & maintaining strong relationships to customers.
- A proven track record within the aviation industry.
- A good working knowledge in aircraft operations, maintenance and repair services.
- Good understanding of aircraft types, aircraft sourcing, aircraft management and aviation trends.
- Proven sales track record in generating new business and market awareness.
- Commercially driven and can present at clients level, whilst representing the company.
- Ability to identify opportunities to grow business in new and existing markets and regions.
- Ability to influence the development and implementation of a sales strategy, which will evolve and extend our client base and promote ‘Product’ services to new and existing markets across the region.
- Positive sales attitude.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.