Apply OnlineApply by Email
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an Aircraft Painter with experience painting aircraft and aircraft parts for an opportunity in Bellingham, WA.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Aircraft Painter will be responsible for paints and/or applies finish (texture) to products per required paint samples in compliance with policies, manuals, procedures and requirements.
- Assist Supervisor in coordinating all work assignments, and resources for a given process to Paint and/or apply finish (texture) to products per required paint samples
- Work closely with Lead to determine daily build schedule/goals.
- Keep staging tables, flam cabinet, shop supplies, mixing booth well organized.
- Work with blueprint reading and finish specifications
- Interpret finish document for desired configurations if paint finish is not spelled out on manufacturing planning.
- Understand the functions and air quality of paint booth.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1 year experience of painting application
- Proficient blueprint reading and finish specification skills
- Experience and knowledge in finish skills preferred.
- Computer experience using Bellingham Systems and knowledge of MS Word, Access and Excel preferred.
- Proven problem-solving abilities within a team environment
- Ability to work Overtime, when needed required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be self-motivated.
- Lifting requirement: 30 lb
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.