Apply OnlineApply by Email
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Technical Analyst in Coral Gables, FL.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Technical Analyst will provide support as necessary to Technical Consultants including coordinating time sheets and payment to consultants in a timely manner in accordance with their contracts and review Engine, Airframe, and Components notice for applicability to the aircraft feet.
Qualifications and requirements:
- BA/BS Degree and 2 years’ experience is preferred.
- MRO experience preferred.
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Must have exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.