LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Warhouse Operators for an opportunity in Mundelein, IL.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The warehouse operator will be responsible for ensuring efficient and accurate order deliveries while operating warehouse equipment to move and/or locate product appropriately.
Qualifications and requirements:
- 3+ years of experience in a warehouse or manufacturing environment.
- Receive raw material and supplies. Process material requisitions. Slot material in storage locations.
- Stage raw material in production locations and in the production room.
- Move finished goods from production floor to slot location until QA completes quality testing and releases products for shipping.
- Perform cycle count to confirm accuracy of the raw materials and finished goods.
- Able to lift 70 lbs.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.