LAUNCH Contractor COVID-19 Update
LAUNCH is actively monitoring the spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) around the world and taking appropriate steps to ensure the safety of our employees, supplier partners, clients and the communities in which we operate.
Please see important information from our Safety and HR Teams:
- Please ensure you are practicing hand and respiratory hygiene such as washing your hands, wearing a face mask, and cleaning & disinfecting surfaces daily.
- If you are exhibiting COVID-19 like symptoms, stay home – any employee exhibiting symptoms such as fever, cough, difficulty breathing, diarrhea, headache, loss of taste or smell and any other flu-like symptoms is prohibited from going into work.
- Each site’s policy on returning to work is different and you may be required to meet additional requirements for their policies. However, please see LAUNCH's requirements below:
- Immediately contact the LAUNCH COVID-19 Hotline at 630.206.5846 or firstname.lastname@example.org & your site supervisor to inform them you will be away from work.
- If you are exhibiting symptoms and/or test positive for COVID-19: LAUNCH requires a 14-day quarantine and a doctor's note indicating the employee is not contagious and is medically cleared to return to work. Any employee exhibiting symptoms is prohibited from going into work.
- If you were exposed to someone who has symptoms and/or tested positive:
- 14-day quarantine is required after the employee's most recent date of exposure.
- Or, the employee can provide a negative test taken 5 days after exposure and may return to work on the 8th day following exposure.
- However, anyone who has has close contact with someone with COVID-19 & meets the following criteria, does NOT need to stay home: Fully vaccinated employees are no longer required to quarantine following exposure so long as they have been fully vaccinated for two weeks or more. Proof of vaccination will be required to avoid quarantine period.
- Your privacy is very important to us. Should we become aware of an employee who has contracted COVID-19 – we will immediately notify any affected customer, supplier partners, and employees while adhering to privacy and HIPPA guidelines.