LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Material Handlers for an opportunity in College Park, GA.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Material Handler will assist in reviewing pick sheets based on customer orders and then pulling the right products for each order. They will work closely with the inventory group to monitor supply levels and submit purchasing recommendations on a regular basis. Material Handlers will load and unload delivery trucks and make sure that each incoming delivery matches the company purchase order, as well as collaborate with the inventory control and purchasing groups to determine when product is missing in a delivery.
Qualifications and requirements:
- High school diploma/GED required
- Ability to lift loads of 60-100 pounds
- Current and valid OSHA forklift operation certificate preferred
- Able to work occasional weekends, holidays and evenings
- 1+ years’ inventory management experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient computer skills in Word/Excel, & Outlook.
- Must be able to stand and/or sit for up to eight hours, set, stoop and lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis.
- Must be able to identify needs and develop & formalize written procedures for improvements that will increase inventory accuracy.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.