Shift: Must be flexible 1st 2nd or 3rd Shift
Pay: $21.65-$23.65 an hour, depending on experience
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for repairs and required preventive maintenance of diesel engines, trucks and/or forklifts
- Inspect, troubleshoot, diagnose and perform maintenance on equipment
- Perform safety inspections of equipment and prepare safety documents required by Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA), company and any other Federal Stae or Local regulations
- Interpret work orders and technical manual
- Repair or replace defective parts, components or systems
- Test repaired equipment for proper performance and ensure the work meets the manufacturer’s specifications and legislated regulations
- Regular attendance s required
- Perform additional tasks to support operations.
Qualifications and Responsibilities:
- High School DIploma or GED equivalent
- Minimum 1-year of experience or completion of trade school
- Must be able to use hand tools and test equipment
- Must have own set of tools
- Must have steel toe boots
- Knowledgable of heavy truck repairs in a commercial environment, including diesel engine system diagnostics
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen, random drug and/or alcohol tests, and will be subject to a background check
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Must have a valid driver’s license; CDL is a plus although not required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.