Flight Line Mechanic
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Flight Line Mechanic with commercial jet flight line experience for an opportunity in Everett, Washington.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
As a Flight Line Mechanic, Your key responsibilities will include:
- Removing and installing Line Replacement Units (LRU’s) and engine components as well as repair work
- Incorporate modifications and inspecting / evaluating engine components
- Providing assistance to troubleshoot and resolve engine and aircraft system malfunctions
- Collecting and reporting engine-related information
Qualifications and requirements:
- 5+ years of experience in an engine mechanic role
- Active A&P license required.
- Willingness and ability to work day, evening or night shifts on any day of the week.
- Frequent travel may be necessary.
- Must be a US Citizen, and able to obtain and maintain a DSS security clearance.
Must pass an DOT/FAA Pre-employment Drug Screen
Must clear a background check with no felonies
High School Graduate or equivalent required
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.