LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Electronics Technician for an opportunity in Oldsmar, FL
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sets up test apparatus and conducts tests of electronic assemblies and units following methods, procedures, standards, and sequences; lays out and assembles units for production electronic equipment according to designs and specifications.
- Adjusts and calibrates systems as required.
- Corrects malfunctions by making adjustments or replacing parts or components as directed.
- Uses hand and small power tools, and various measuring and testing devices in performing job duties.
- Determines types of tests to be performed, approves and suggests modifications to testing equipment, and analyzes test results to evaluate performance of products and equipment.
- Assists engineers in design and development of test procedures for new products and recommends product improvements or manufacturing modifications.
- May monitor and verify quality in accordance with statistical process or other control procedures.
- Troubleshoots to the component level.
- Utilizes schematic diagrams to isolate failures on Analog and Digital circuitry.
Qualifications and requirements:
- One (1) year relevant experience.
- Electronic troubleshooting experience to component level.
- Experience with automatic and manual test equipment including O’scopes, Network Analyzers, Spectrum Analyzers, Digital Multimeters, and TDR checkers.
- Able to read blueprints / drawings / schematics.
- Good computer skills with ability to work from electronic work instructions.
- Experienced with working in an Electro Static Discharge (ESD) environment.
- Must have previous cables and harnesses assembly experience throughout resume.
- Must be able to read and interpret drawings, prints and assembly processes.
- Experience using hand tools and especially those related to cable and harness building.
- Must have experience with cable terminations, crimpers and wire strippers throughout resume.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.